Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Updated Dude Guy Animation

I went to the lab today to export some rough animation for DGDG.

I have ditched about the first 10 seconds of this animation since its so choppy. Consider the first jump to the end where i am currently at.

This animation has the current texture, as well as the current setting. I like the stage setting, but i feel like he looks better against the white background. I dont know.


My plans for furthering this:

Fix the gittery feet, delete the frist 10-12 sec and add more at the end. Make him get up into a push up position or something. I also want the eyes to move, and for the camera to move around, to give the performance a more dynamic feel.

I am also wondering if i should add anything to the stage. Speakers, bright flashing lights, disco ball, not sure. If there is time i am def going to add something.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment